Recipes from the Slow Food Seattle Community
Have a great seasonal and locally-focused recipe that you’d like to share? Drop the recipe via email, along with an image of the finished product if possible, and let us know if you’re a current Slow Food member – to email@example.com. We’ll update this page with our top-picks on a quarterly basis.
Bon appétit! Smaklig måltid! ¡Buen provecho!
Selamat makan! Buon appetito! Hyvää ruokahalua!
Click on the season below to see all the recipes for that quarter, check back soon as more may be added!
- Fish Tacos with Pickled Red Onion, Radish Salad, and Verde Sauce submitted by SFS member Kristen Schumacher
- Redbor Kale & Pomegranate Salad submitted by SFS member Ryan Miller
- Grass-finished lamb shoulder confit with creamy parsnips and preserved huckleberries submitted by Roy Breiman, Culinary Director and Chef Mark Bodinet of Cedarbrook Lodge
- White Wine Coq Au Vin submitted by SFS board member Gracie Doyle.
- Sugar Hubbard Chili Stew by SFS board member Lucy Norris. Originally published in Edible Seattle
- Sugar Hubbard Spice Loaf by Jill Lightner, editor, Edible Seattle. Originally published in Edible Seattle