Sunday, July 23
12pm-3pm, with Slow Food Annual Meeting at 2pm
Current Slow Food members: the password for the member price was sent out recently via email. In the ticketing section above, please click “Enter a Password or Discount Code” and enter the password from the email in order to receive the discount price. If you have not received or would like to check your membership status, please email email@example.com.
For the past three years, Slow Food Seattle has come together for an excellent time at our summer picnic at Ravenna Park. We had a honey tasting in 2014, an artisanal sausage selection in 2015, a salmon celebration in 2016, and of course, amazing potlucks each year (Slow Food people continue to set a high bar for potlucks).
We’re returning to Ravenna Park for our 2017 summer picnic.
Our grill will be manned by chef Varin Keokitvon and Slow Food Regional Governor Gerry Warren, both members of the Slow Food Seattle Board. We’ll be providing an Alaskan Black Cod entree to enjoy with the sides and desserts in our potluck.
After we feast, join us for our annual meeting.
Members and non-members are all welcome!
Ticket price (to help offset cost of reserved picnic area and the cod): $12 members, $17 non-members, children under 12 free
– We will provide a delicious Alaskan Black Cod entree.
– Bring utensils/cups/plate/beverage for yourself and a potluck dish.
– We have reserved the picnic areas and shelter area; please bring along camp chairs/sit-upons for yourself and any guests.
– Meet many great people who care about good food as much as you do.
– Stay for our Slow Food meeting – topics to be announced!